This page outlines the moderation policy for the YouDriveHealth website and blog. All comments will be moderated before they are published. Comments which contravene the guidelines, or are considered by the team to be vexatious, harassing or otherwise inappropriate, will not be published.
The moderation process requires you to provide a valid email address and your name when commenting on our site or a blog post. Once your comment is submitted, the moderation process will take place. This process will be done as quickly as possible.
When posting comments, please observe our site participation guidelines:
- be respectful of others who use this site
- stay on topic
- keep comments concise
- don’t use language that is offensive, inflammatory or provocative (this includes, but is not limited to, swearing and obscene or vulgar comments)
- don’t break the law (this includes libel, condoning illegal activity and contempt of court)
- don’t leave comments for party political purposes
- don’t post personal information in comments such as addresses, phone numbers, e-mail addresses or other online contact details, which may relate to you or other individuals
- don’t impersonate or falsely claim to represent a person or an organisation
- don’t attempt to log on using another user’s account
- do not ask for specific advice or guidance from us on this site
- don’t make any commercial endorsement or promotion of any product, service or publication not relevant to the discussion.
If you are aged 16 or under, please get the permission of your parent or guardian before participating. Users without this consent are not allowed to participate.