1. Were you sexually abused as a child or adolescent?
2. Have you subscribed or regularly purchased/rented romance novels or sexually explicit magazines?
3. Have you stayed in romantic relationships after they become emotionally or physically abusive?
4. Do you often find yourself preoccupied with sexual thoughts or romantic daydreams?
5. Do you feel that your sexual behaviour is not normal?
6. Does your spouse or significant other(s), friends, or family ever worry or complain about your sexual behaviour? (not related to sexual orientation)
7. Do you have trouble stopping your sexual behaviour when you know it is inappropriate?
8. Do you ever feel bad about your sexual behaviour?
9. Has your sexual behaviour ever created problems for you and your family?
10. Have you ever sought help for sexual behavior you did not like?
11. Have you ever worried about people finding out about your sexual activities?
12. . Has anyone been hurt emotionally because of your sexual behaviour?
13. Have you ever participated in sexual activity in exchange for money or gifts?
14. Do you have times when you act out sexually followed by periods of celibacy (no sex at all)?
15. Have you made efforts to quit a type of sexual activity and failed?
16. Do you hide some of your sexual behaviour from others?
17. Do you find yourself having multiple romantic relationships at the same time?
18. Have you ever felt degraded by your sexual behaviour?
19. Has sex or romantic fantasies been a way for you to escape your problems?
20. When you have sex, do you feel depressed afterwards?
21. Do you regularly engage in sado-masochistic behaviour?
22. Has your sexual activity interfered with your family life?
23. Have you been sexual with minors?
24. Do you feel controlled by your sexual desire or fantasies of romance?
25. Do you ever think your sexual desire is stronger than you are?