Welcome to your Love Partnership Questionnaire
This is from Love is Respect, a US site on dating and relationships . It's 19 yes / No questions which will give you an idea of whether you make a good partner.
1. Forget to thank my partner when they do something nice for me?
2. Ignore my partner’s calls if I don’t feel like talking?
3. Get jealous when my partner makes a new friend?
4. Have trouble making time to listen to my partner when something is bothering them?
5. Discourage my partner from trying something new like joining a club?
6. Call, text or drive by my partner’s house a lot?
7. Get upset when my partner wants to hang out with their friends or family?
8. Make fun of my partner or call them names?
9. Criticize my partner for their taste in music or clothing?
10. Make fun of my partner’s appearance?
11. Accuse my partner of flirting or cheating even if I’m not sure that’s what happened?
12. Take out my frustrations on my partner, like snapping at them or giving them attitude?
13. Throw things if I’m mad at my partner or do things like hit walls or drive dangerously?
14. Read my partner’s texts or go through their personal things, like their wallet or purse?
15. Tell my partner they are the reason for my bad mood even if they aren’t?
16. Try to make my partner feel guilty about things they have no control over?
17. Sometimes say things to my partner knowing that they are hurtful?
18. Have you ever made your partner feel bad about something nice they did for you that you didn't like, even though you know that they tried their best?
19. Make/encourage my partner to do things sexually that I know they don’t want to do?
20. Do you talk down to or embarrass your partner in front of others?