Welcome to your Domestic Abuse Questionnaire
This is from the Clare Walker Consultancy, and comprises 15 multiple choice questions, which might give you some interesting information on domestic abuse.
1. Domestic Violence accounts for what % of all reported violent crime.
2. In Britain a woman is killed by a violent partner or former partner every
3. What percentage (%) of women experience domestic violence in their lifetime.
4. How many times on average is a woman assaulted before she seeks help?
5. On average, how many men a year are killed by their female partners or former partners?
6. On average, how many women a year are killed by their male partners or former partners?
7. On average, what percentage of domestic violence charges are withdrawn by the complainant before the case gets to court?
8. How many women’s refuges are there in England?
9. How likely is a woman in an abusive relationship, to be assaulted when she is pregnant?
10. Domestic Violence happens because of:
11. In Britain, police receive a complaint about domestic violence every
12. In Britain a woman is assaulted in her home every
13. What % of victims are targeted during work hours?
14. In 2018 how many victims were known to be at high risk of serious harm or murder as a result of domestic abuse?
15. What % of victims are murdered by their abusive ex within the 1st year of having left the relationship?
Right - we bet some of these answers will shock you enormously. They did us!